Friday, July 13, 2007

Postcards from the Edge : Splantrik in Santa Fe, NM

(Click for larger view)

My next Postcards from the Edge...of the World have arrived from St. John's College, in Santa Fe, New Mexico. My great friend Splantrik, at Splantrik's Superness has sent his second round of cards! That's right. Out galavanting around the world, Splantrik took the time to send your humble Translator some postcards:

(Click for larger views)

Ahem...yes, well very nice. I'm not quite sure what saltwater can be found in Santa Fe, but it's very interesting. And I'm sorry you don't like the small rocks in Santa Fe. Perhaps when you visit Denver, I can provide you with a very nice assortment of rocks.


(Click for larger views)

Bless you. And I'm sorry you don't have proper eye wear for your trip. By the way, Splantrik, you should say "hi" to Jaya while you're down there!

If you would like to see my review of the wonderfully random Splantrik's Superness, please CLICK HERE.

And if YOU are interested in sending me a postcard and having your website "Translated", it's simple! All you have to do is send me a postcard, and when I put it up on Rosetta Rants, just write a post linking to my post, so all your friends can see your card! That way, more people will learn about my idea, too! Please CLICK HERE to learn more.

And CLICK HERE to read my previous postcards.

I can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great postcard story again!

Subscribe your feed on BlogLines.

Good job!

Translator said...

Thanks, Terence! I really enjoy receiving postcards and learning about different places! I hope you can send me a card soon!