One of my loyal readers, Louise at My Journey to Eliminate Debt, tagged me for a Thinking Blogger Award! That's right! You, too, can grow your brain with a daily helping of Rosetta Rants! As the above scan indicates, Homer Simpson has never visited this site. Thanks, Louise!
Here are five blogs that make ME think:
1. The Alien Next Door with Nina. A very interesting science fiction blog with excellent real science, too!
Update: Oops. Nina already won the award. I'd like to keep this link up, though for those that are interested in great reading! Here's another nominee:
1B. In Search of Yesterdays with Vnrozier. A wonderfully written blog about growing up in Britain during the Second World War.
2. Twisted Bacteria with Cesar. Who knew bacteria could be so much fun?
3. Splantrik's Superness with Splantrik. Random Google Image Searches really make you wonder about the web - hours of fun, and days of trying to understand "why?".
4. Plooptionary with Ploop. If you like graphs and math (who doesn't) then check out Ploop's creative graphical reduction of everything in life.
5. Aetiology with Tara. A thought-provoking blog about epidemiology and everything else in the universe.
Congratulations! You've won Thinking Blogger Awards!
Here are the rules:
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post and the original post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).