Saturday, June 30, 2007

Postcards from the Edge: Jaya in Taos, NM

(Click on map for larger view)

For the very first installment of Postcards from the Edge...of the World, we travel to beautiful Taos, NM.

My friend Jaya from Cat on My Head has sent me a postcard that reads:

(Click postcard for larger view)

Thank you, Jaya! It sounds like a lovely (and wacky) place to live. And I don't think you're the only one with a worthless bureaucrat down at Town Hall - they're quite common.


Jaya's Cat on my Head is a wonderful blog about everything in life, with an especially "furry" twist to things. You see, Jaya has nine cats, and things tend to get a bit "hairy" over there in New Mexico. It's great daily reading, so please CHECK IT OUT!

It's a website that I totally get. No further translation necessary!


If you are interested in sending me a postcard and having your website "translated", please CLICK HERE to read more!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how neat! I love postcards and this on is a neat one...I'm going to check out how to go about having you translate my blog....neat!

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Coolness! Jaya's great (as are her cats). :)

Anonymous said...

We are the world. Aren't we?

Nice postcard!