Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Keystone, Colorado


We now travel to beautiful Keystone, Colorado, where my good friend Splantrik has met me for a few days of R&R.

It's an awesome resort, even in Summer. Lots of outdoor activities for everyone - boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, and of course, my favorite pastime - eating.

The Snake River.

Yesterday, we went for a hike along the Snake River. Saw lots of barn swallows, and the scenery was amazing.

I think we're off to rent a boat on lake Dillon and to do some fishing.

Back to translating tonight.

6 comments:

Alekx said...

I'm envious
that is just breathtaking
sigh
I need ANOTHER Vacation.

Anonymous said...

WOW .. Like looks beautiful!

You must have had some fun!

Translator said...

Alekx - It was pretty nice! Just got back home.

Terence - Thanks! It was a lot of fun!

Editor said...

thanks for the link, have returned the favor and will put up a nice post about your site within a day or two. Thanks and keep your great site going!

Beenzzz said...

I'm so envious! I wish I go there and hang out with you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am in Colorado now. Woody Creek to be exact. I miss your other blog...I know I know. I say it every time :)