Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Anagram Anarchy - Three

J. Hicks Cipher Disk, London 1893.

If you need help understanding the language of anagrams, CLICK HERE for some background.

Each time, I will produce a new anagram for a chosen word or phrase. It's your job as budding translators to rearrange the letters to produce the answer.

So here's today's anagram:

Hemp Sock, Bah!

Hint #1: Cosmic Bride
Hint #2: Football

This one may be a bit more difficult. And punctuation doesn't matter.

Rearrange the letters to solve the puzzle, and leave your answer in the comments section to this post.

Spoiler Warning: I'll also confirm the solution in the comments section after someone guesses correctly. So if you want to work it out for yourself, do so before clicking "comments".

Good luck!

3 comments:

Jaya said...

I have no idea.
These things are
making me feel
S T O O O P I D.

Anyone else have
any ideas on this??

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Posh Beckham. :)

Translator said...

Wow! Correct, Adria! You, my dear, are brilliant!

And Jaya, don't feel stooopid! Stooopid is as stooopid duz. :-) This was a toughie.