Sunday, July 29, 2007

Anagram Anarchy - Four

U.S. Army Cipher Disk.

If you need help understanding the language of anagrams, CLICK HERE for some background.

Each time, I will produce a new anagram for a chosen word or phrase. It's your job as budding translators to rearrange the letters to produce the answer.

So here's today's anagram:

Thank Third Keg

Hint #1: Desmodus rotundus.

Rearrange the letters to solve the puzzle, and leave your answer in the comments section to this post.

Spoiler Warning: I'll also confirm the solution in the comments section after someone guesses correctly. So if you want to work it out for yourself, do so before clicking "comments".

Good luck!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dark Knight -
It's Batman of course! :)

Translator said...

Perfect, Gerri! Perhaps this was a bit too easy? Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not easy. My mom loves puzzles and so I got her to figure it out ;) If left up to me.. umm.. I would still be here next week trying to figure it out. I love the anagrams, I'm just not very good at them.

dog bags said...

The bloodhound exceeds this standard with nearly 300 million receptors.Subsequently, it has been estimated that dogs, in general, have an olfactory sense ranging from one hundred thousand to one million times more sensitive than a human's. In some dog breeds, such as bloodhounds, the olfactory sense may be up to 100 million times greater than a human's.

windows7 key said...

Popular modern operating systems include Android, OS, Linux, Mac OS X, all of which have their roots in Unix, and Microsoft Windows.

rab sleeping bags said...

May be Anarky is a fictional character appearing in books published by DC Comics. Co-created by Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle, he first appeared in Detective Comics No.608 (November 1989), as an adversary of Batman. Introduced as Lonnie Machin, a child prodigy with knowledge of radical philosophy and driven to overthrow governments to improve social conditions, stories revolving around Anarky often focus on political and philosophical themes.

Tie Square said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

how to spray paint a car said...

The subject is too interesting, thanks for sharing

trx rip trainer said...

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...