Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Postcards from the Edge : Kuanyin in Maui, HI

(Click for larger view)

Our next journey takes us to Maui, Hawaii, the home of my friend Kuanyin of Blog-Blond. Kuanyin recently sent me the latest entry for Postcards from the Edge...of the World, featuring one of my favorite animals:

(Click for larger views)

Thanks, Kuanyin! It sounds like a beautiful and "happy" place to live! And as a Melanoma Researcher, I must say that tanning beds are more than a waste of money - they're evil!

WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN, KIDS
!


Blog-Blond is a wonderful place to go and join the "class", to learn a whole bunch about blogging. And with a teacher that looks like that, how can you go wrong?

Do you want to know how to increase your Technorati ranking? Read Blog-Blond. Do you want to learn about joining "U Comment, I Follow"? Read Blog-Blond. Want to learn anything and everything about blogging?

Visit Blog-Blond. It's a website that I totally get. No further translation necessary.

And if YOU are interested in sending me a postcard and having your website "Translated", it's simple! All you have to do is send me a postcard, and when I put it up on Rosetta Rants, just write a post linking to my post, so all your friends can see your card! That way, more people will learn about my idea, too! Please CLICK HERE to learn more.

And CLICK HERE to read my previous postcards.

I can't wait to hear from you!

3 comments:

kuanyin333 said...

I LUV IT! Mahalo Nui Loa for the beautiful presentation!

May your blog soar to the stratosphere and become an All-Star!

Splantrik said...

Actually, I think the health care system in Hawaii is pretty good, comparatively. Best state in the US, I heard, by some measure like percentage of the population covered. Even a 20-hrs-a-week-part-time employee must be covered. This comment is far too serious.

Fred said...

Those two dolphins kissing look so cute