Saturday, August 4, 2007

Anagram Anarchy : Five

The Phaistos Cipher Disk. Crete, circa 1700 B.C.E.

If you need help understanding the language of anagrams, CLICK HERE for some background.

Each time, I will produce a new anagram for a chosen word or phrase. It's your job as budding translators to rearrange the letters to produce the answer.

So here's today's anagram:

Trout Halibut Emu Men

Hint #1: Movie.

Rearrange the letters to solve the puzzle, and leave your answer in the comments section to this post.

Spoiler Warning: I'll also confirm the solution in the comments section after someone guesses correctly. So if you want to work it out for yourself, do so before clicking "comments".

Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bourne Ultimatum

Translator said...

Once again, you impress me beyond reason. Correct!

Anonymous said...

It's my mom, not me.. she told me to come to Rosetta Rants and get her another anagram... so we await the next puzzle! Love these.

Translator said...

Your mom is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I will tell her you said so :) We await your next puzzle.