Monday, August 6, 2007

Hello Kitty Hell


We now travel to Bangkok, Thailand where we will translate the language of embarrassment.

Yahoo news reports that Thai police committing minor offenses, such as littering and arriving late, will now be punished by being forced to wear Hello Kitty armbands for several days.

Talk about an effective punishment.

And although the language of embarrassment is perhaps the most poignant and universal vernacular, further punishment is necessary for policemen who commit more serious crimes. For example:

Cops found turning to the Dark Side will be forced to wear the Hello Kitty Darth Vader suit.

And cops caught exceeding the speed limit within city limits will be forced to cruise the streets of Bangkok in the Hello Kitty Ferrari.

I totally understand the language of embarrassment. You can bet that Bangkok's police force will soon be one of the world's most disciplined and well-behaved, because that Hello Kitty is one frightening little feline.

I know that I would be terrified to be seen with her on my arm in public. That would be Hello Kitty hell.

How about you?

11 comments:

robkroese said...

A Ferrari is a Ferrari. I'd drive a Ferrari with pictures of Rosie O'Donnell's butt plastered all over it. Plus, people would get out of my way.

Translator said...

That's a good point, Diesel. Rosie's butt would definately give you command of the road.

Plus, Ferraris are definitely sweet no matter what. I agree.

Beenzzz said...

Darth Kitty.....I get the feeling thsi person receives a lot of threats!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty,
It's sure a pity,
You've pinked a car
Now it's shitty.

Don't be mad at me--the devil made me do it!!

Translator said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Good one, deb! The devil sure is a funny guy. Or gal. Not sure which one.

karenlim said...

Hello Darth Kitty .... lol .... I cannot take it ... :D

Translator said...

You think it's funny? I think it was meant to be serious. ;) Ok, maybe not.

stormin said...

i'm going to have to ask my girlfriend to look for this when she goes home to Thailand next week.

Alwizbme said...

Emm... well I suppose it should be "Bangkok" instead of "Bankok", anyhow, if it works then it should be implemented everywhere else.. :D

But if an armband did not work then a Darth Kitty is not such a bad idea.. :)

Translator said...

Let me know if she finds any, Stormin!

Alwizbme - THANK YOU! I can't believe I missed that mistake. Talk about the language of embarrassment. ;)

Anonymous said...

iu.... mobil kitty na lutchu n krenz abissssssss.
i love kitty bgt...:)
by. eya luv kitty